Print out of your iPad, iPhone, or itouch to your printer without AirPrinter or some other app. O'Print is a Windows utility that enables the Windows PC to be AirPrint-Compatible (also as a possible AirPrint Activator for Windows). You don't to put in apps or buy a new AirPrint printer. ANY existing printer may be attached to Airprint from an iPad, iPhone, or iPhone touch as well as basic printing from Safari, Mail or Photo. O'Print allows you to print to PDF and also to your dropbox. There is no client limit no shared printer limit. All iDevices and all sorts of printers can be utilized in O'Print.
How to print from iPhone
How can O'Print work ?
- First, O'Print gets all printers that are already placed on the Windows PC.
- Next, the user will decide which printers they wish to share for the appropriate iDevice simply by selecting it inside the O'Print control panel.
- Finally, O'Print will announce those shared printers (by Apple Bonjour) and display them on all iDevices which inside the same LAN with the Windows PC. Then AirPrint from the iPad now!
What's the good thing about O'Print? Compare three popular solutions for iPad / iPhone Printing
- The simplest solution is to purchase a brand new AirPrint-Compatible Printer, and set it up on a single LAN since your iDevices. The AirPrinter also will announce itself via Apple Bonjour to the LAN. The benefit of this option is basic and direct without a PC, however the disadvantage is that you simply need to purchase a printer! You don't wish to change your existing printer, especially a high-level laser printer?
- The next option would be an AirPrint App. Many Airprint Apps have the freedom and allow easy printing to some general network printer. However, its disadvantage is that you simply must print in the AirPrint App, not the native print engine of iDevices. Therefore, you cannot print from most other apps. Additionally, there might be some printer compatibility issues, in a way that that some printers might not be supported by the AirPrint App.
How to print from iPhone
- The next option would be by AirPrint Activator for Windows. Like O'Print, AirPrint Activator can activate all your printers that are installed already on the PC to become AirPrint-capable in order that all your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices can print directly to the shared printers in PC. Because the printing is accomplished through the native iDevice print engine, you can print from any other app. However, there's also a disadvantage in you need to open your personal computer for sharing printers. This option would be considerably better for office print use.